Sunday, January 29, 2006

Sweeping Out 2005



Following the Chinese New Year tradition, my whole company had to roll up their sleeves and pitch in to CLEAN AND SCRUB every nook, cranny, crevice and crack of our office clean before we all broke for the holidays. By doing this, we are removing all the bad luck that may have accumulated there over the past year.

I contributed mightily by documenting the process...aka running around taking pictures of everybody ELSE cleaning.

Here are some of the highlights:

YC and Mao attack the conference room.





Scott and Lucky clean a display model, while Scott disses it. "I'm not saying it's BAD, I'm only saying there is a lot of room for the artist to improve and I'd be MORE than willing to tell him how. MWAHHAHAHAA!"



Lucky finds a SPOT! Get it, get it get it!!!!


Dude, Michael. Are you working or talking to your girlfriend?!



I feel like I'm in Star Trek whenever I pass through this hallway.


To fit more workers, we installed these prison cells, I mean cubicles. UM...any suggestions on how to make them more FRIENDLY looking? How can we feng shui this place up?!



My boss' cubicle. LORD.



After everyone cleaned, the other manager and I examined their workspaces and gave them permission to leave.
I stuck around and took some pictures of all the toys in our office. Wow, the half naked anime girls are very popular.








I like this tradition. The whole company rolling up their sleeves and cleaning up our own accumulated mess together. That's a great way to end and start a year in my opinion.

No comments: