Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm fascinated...with myself.

I'm bored as hell. Hence these funny little personality tests.

Consider this as a guide to who I am. Because we all know how accurate these tests are.


I guess the 30% is the part of me that is straight and finds John Stewart incredibly sexy...

You Are 70% Boyish and 30% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.


Wow. That cleared my gender confusion up. Shit. Where's my lipstick?

I've always suspected...

You Are Most Like Miranda!

While you've had your fair share of romance, men don't come first
Guys are a distant third to your friends and career.
And this independence *is* attractive to some men, in measured doses.
Remember that if you imagine the best outcome, it might just happen.


Romantic prediction: Someone from your past is waiting to reconnect...

But you'll have to think of him differently, if you want things to work.


But does this mean I'm going to wind up gettin' knocked up, and then possibly leaving my husband for a lesbian lover down the line? Cynthia Nixon is AMAZING! But the rest of this is pretty much straight up true.


Instead I took the road of a selfish artist...

You Passed 8th Grade Science

Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!


I feel like Madame Freakin' Curie..."PIERRE! We've discovered a NEW ELEMENT!"


Ok, now this makes me want to cry...

You Belong in New York City

You're an energetic, ambitious woman.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
Or simply take in all the city has to offer.


Yes, as if I needed affirmation on THAT notion from a software program. I'm so NYC it hurts.

No comments: