Saturday, May 20, 2006

I Am Alive

Man...you live a month without internet and it gets harder and harder to find time to contact your friends from home! BOOOOOOOOO Helen!!!!

I love you all still, and for the last friggin' time I AM NOT GOING NATIVE AND STAYING IN ASIA FOREVER!!!

Quick catch ups and shout outs to the following (I am such a lazy cow, I know):

Elyse- heeding your call I am blogging my ass off right now for you instead of sleeping. (Bitch-u better miss me now!)

Latrisse- it's so good to hear from you again. Next time I see you it'll be as if we saw each other just the week before. :)

Emily- your hospitality makes me weep from gratitude. Hong Kong Disneyland is SO ON!

Tariq-just got your mail...dude! Great to hear from you. We miss you here in this land of crazies.

JaSandra- I keep seeing whale and piscine inspired paraphernalia I want to buy you guys! I want to see pictures of the most recent performance, and thanks for the rundown of NYC 2006!

Lulu- I GOT YOUR PACKAGE! OMFG!!! DOMINOE MAGAZINE IS THE BEST BEST BEST!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAH!!!!!! Miss u!!!!!!!!!

Joe- You BLOG that ass off!!! You're still an awesome writer! I love it.

Anika- so good talking again. Can't wait to see you.

And finally, here's some pictures of me to make all of you miss me EVEN MORE. (Eat your heart out Elyse, you COLD COLD SNAKE! MISS ME NOW!!??!!? LOL!)



I got new glasses...this makes me look insanely smarter. Better to fool people with!



I took up smoking!



Just kidding! Ciggy smoke still puts me to sleep faster than watching Chinese MTV. And I also want to preserve my sperm count.



The Real World: Taipei which consists of me, Katie, Danny, Leon and Cherie on our road trip out to Miaoli.



Developed mutant powers on my trip to Hong Kong.



As well as drinking powers. TEQUILA SHOTS WITH EMILY TING AGAIN!!! YAY!



And finally, here's a picture of the RANDOM sculpture Ellen and I found of Chiang Kai Shek in an alley. HOT!

Will blog more, will write more, will call more, will mail more.

Promise.

Love,
Helen :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny the way you write...haha..make me laught form the begging to the end of this article..hahahaha....I AM Alive...hahaha

Anonymous said...

so funny the way you write..it make me laught from the begging to the end of this article...hahaha....

Dwat said...

HOTNESS. I MINUS THAT GUY MAKING THE FUGLY FACE BY EMILY'S PRETTY ONE. WTF.

WELCOME BACK NEO.


DWAT!